Roland CutStudio Software
- Cuts TrueType fonts without the need for outlining
- Vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPG or bitmap image
- Quickly and easily enlarges , reduces, positions, rotates, and mirrors images
- BMP, JPG, STX, AI and EPS file formats are all supported
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit), Vista and XP
- Includes plug-ins for latest Adobe Illustrator (Mac & PC) and CorelDRAW (PC only)
- Bundled with all Roland CAMM-1 series and STIKA vinyl cutters
- Compatible with previous CAMM-1 cutters, including PNC, CM, CX and GX series
Manipulate Graphics in Moments
Roland CutStudio software makes it easy to draw and edit circles and curves, position text on lines, and import and cut files in a wide range of formats from popular design packages. The software includes a Windows driver, Windows plug-ins for Adobe® Illustrator® and CorelDRAW®, and Mac Plug-in for Illustrator®. The result is a seamless, user-friendly operating environment.
Supports Legacy Systems
CutStudio supports a wide range of legacy CAMM-1 cutters, including PNC, CM and CX series.