VersaUV LEF-300 UV Flatbed Printer Features
Advanced ECO-UV Inks for Outstanding Results
Create Textures and Embossing Effects with Gloss Ink.
Profitable Printing with Primer Ink
Built to Meet High-Volume Demand
Automatic Height Adjustor
Optional BOFA Air Filtration Unit
Unmatched Print Quality with Roland Intelligent Pass Control
Includes Latest VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaWorks 6 expands your print capabilities and maximises the power of your Roland devices with the latest features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
• HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing – effective processing of PDFs with shadows and transparencies
• Icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
• Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
• Special Color Plate Generation – auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
• Built-in Pantone and Roland Color spot colour libraries
• Ink level adjustment tools
• All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Ink Efficiency and Consistency
Roland OnSupport for Remotely Managing Your Printer
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – the LEF-300 also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.
*Primer may be needed for certain applications.
**Print quality or ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results.