VersaSTUDIO BN-20 Desktop Inkjet Printer/Cutter Features
Professional Ink Options in a Desktop Device
Roland Eco-Sol MAX ink offers fast drying time, high density, a wide colour gamut, rugged scratch resistance, a low cost per square foot and broad media support. The BN-20 can be set up in for printing both standard and luxury items.
Eco-Sol MAX ink is available for the BN-20 in the following configurations:
Four-color standard process colour inkjet printing
For use with clear or coloured media on packaging prototypes, labels, window signs, and other popular applications, white ink can be printed as a spot colour or an undercoat to increase the brightness and opacity of full-colour images
Metallic ink can be printed as a spot colour or combined with CMYK to produce over 500 striking metallic and pearlescent colours, including Roland’s Metallic Texture Library of different texture fills
Take Control of Cutting
Low Maintenance Cost, High Reliability
Easy-to-Load Media Feed
Roland OnSupport for Remotely Managing Your Printer
Includes Latest VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaWorks 6 expands your print capabilities and maximises the power of your Roland devices with the latest features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
• HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing – effective processing of PDFs with shadows and transparencies
• Icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
• Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
• Special Color Plate Generation – auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
• Built-in Pantone and Roland Color spot colour libraries
• Ink level adjustment tools
• All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – the BN-20 also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.