Texart RT-640 Dye-Sublimation Printer Features
Add variety to your business
Dye-sublimation transfer is a simple and affordable method of customisation and production. With an RT-640 printer and a heat press, you can print designs onto transfer paper and heat press to a wide variety of fabric, product blanks and dye-sublimation substrates, including:
Lycra and stretch materials
Smart device cases
...and much more!
High Quality Ink Technology with 4-colour or 8-colour Configurations and Fluorescent Options
The Texart RT-640 Dye-Sublimation Transfer Printer can be configured as a 4-colour or 8-colour device. In 4-colour (CMYK) mode, Texart inks produce vivid colours with rich blacks and sharp details. In 8-colour (CMYKLcLmOrVi) mode, the addition of Orange and Violet inks produces an increased colour gamut with bright reds, intense oranges, and deep purples, while Light Cyan and Light Magenta offer subtle gradations and delicate skin tones. Texart Fluor inks in Yellow and Pink are also available for specialised fluorescent prints, ideal for sportswear, fashion apparel and vibrant soft signage.
The Roland Ink System uses 1000cc airtight sealed pouches for volume production. When in 4-colour (CMYK) mode, the system automatically switches to the backup ink pouch when the primary pouch runs out, to allow for output of 2-litres per colour.
ErgoSoft is widely regarded as the premier RIP software in the textile and dye-sublimation market. ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2 is specifically designed for use with the XT-640 and RT-640 in all colour modes.
- Works in print environments and print modes for the most common fabrics.
- Up to 40% faster RIP speed with improved dot placement accuracy for smooth prints.
- 8 simultaneous RIP servers to ensure optimal RIP performance for multiple jobs.
- Superior colour management with Color Replacement feature to identify existing Spot Channels within EPS/PDF and PSD/ TIFF files.
- Create or import printable Color Books from custom or industry-standard charts, including FOGRA and Pantone®.
- Step & Repeat for duplication and layout of repeating patterns with no gap for a seamless finish and maximum media efficiency.
- Unlimited Hot Folder creation allows multiple users to submit jobs.
- Job cost calculation and other advanced production features.
Optimised Print Head for Exceptional Output and Value
Operate Efficiently with Roland Printer Assist
Instantly observe ink levels and waste bottle status with the free Roland Printer Assist iPad App, and receive notifications of when consumable parts need to be replaced. Manage one or multiple RT-640s remotely from your tablet.
Available for download from the Apple App Store, Roland Printer Assist allows users to perform common printer functions such as power on/off, test printing and cleaning, remotely from within the printer network. Processes such as manual cleanings and part replacement feature step by step diagrams that walk you through the procedures, making maintenance tasks a breeze.
RolandCare Warranty Included
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – the RT-640 also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.