SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640 Wide Format Printer/Cutter with Metallic and White Ink
With its two inline, mirrored print heads, integrated printing and contour-cutting technology, and GREENGUARD Gold Certified ECO-SOL MAX inks in 7 or 8-colour configurations, the XR-640 delivers maximum versatility and productivity with unsurpassed image quality. Thousands of print service providers worldwide have built their business with the XR-640, harnessing the ability to produce everything from banners, vehicle wraps and fine art to print/cut labels, decals, point-of-purchase displays and so much more.
- Photorealistic printing up to 720 x 1440 dpi
- Print speeds of up to 49 m2/hr
- Automated take-up system included
- Integrated tri-heater for fast drying
- Roland VersaWorks RIP software included
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black
- CMYKLcLm + White + Metallic
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + White
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + Metallic
Download our Print & Cut Guide
Discover Roland DG's comprehensive new money-making guide for print & cut technology which is free to download and includes:
- A full overview of the creative and profitable applications you can produce with a Roland DG integrated printer/cutter
- Some of the exciting commercial opportunities offered by print & cut and the lucrative markets you could be targeting
- Valuable insights into how other Roland users are building highly successful businesses with their print & cut devices.