TR2 Ink Featuring Orange Ink
Available in CMYK plus:
- Light Cyan
- Light Magenta
- Light Black
Super-accurate colour matching for logo and corporate branding projects and bold, vivid graphics with the winning combination of TR2 inks and VG2 printer/cutters. Certified by industry-leading media manufacturers1. Prints ready to apply in just 6 hours for true same day installation2.
The Power of Orange
Adding Orange ink to the print process expands the colour gamut and enables you to reproduce specific colours for logos and branding with ease—around 130 Orange inspired spot colours are available in the new Orange Color Library for VersaWorks 6 RIP Software.
Expand Your Gamut with True Rich Color
With three configurations, dual CMYK or CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, White or Orange ink, you can develop your colour output like never before. True Rich Color preset combines neutral greys, smooth gradations, and natural skin tones to produce a colour quality of incomparable realism and complexity, without compromising on eye-catching colour vibrancy.
FlexFire Printhead Precision
TR2 ink with TrueVIS VG2 printer / cutters and FlexFire™ printheads give you ultra-precise results. Every drop of ink falls exactly where it’s intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colours, even in high-speed modes.
Clean and Durable
for the Most Demanding Graphics Applications
- Orange ink for super-accurate colour matching for logo and corporate branding projects
- True Rich Color preset for incredible print realism and vivid colour
- Print results covered by 3M™ MCS™ Warranty 1
- Print results covered by Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Perfomance Guarantee 1
- Convenient 500 cc pouches
- 3 years outdoor life without lamination
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Dual CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, White and Orange ink options
- Prints ready to apply in 6 hours for true same day installation2
2 Tests performed by Avery Dennison™ on MPI Range digital media. When using this media, prints produced on VG2 with TR2 ink can be laminated after a 6-hour period when rolls or images are properly ventilated and loosely wound. For more detail see: https://graphics.averydennison.com/en/home/services/warranty.html. Regional differences may occur. Please check with your local agent.
3 Dependent on media and application.
4The lifespan for outdoor use is based on accelerated weather testing. Results may vary depending on the location, media and application. Lamination may be required for some applications.