NEW METAZA MPX-95M Impact Engraver
Perfect for medical and industrial part marking, the new METAZA MPX-95 photo impact printer is a cost-effective, easy-to-operate device that anyone can use to mark gold, steel, silver and titanium.
Featuring a DPM vice and adjustable clamp-pin vice, the DPM Kit allows users to effectively mark onto simple and intricately shaped surgical instruments, industrial parts and tools. The DPM Kit is an essential addition for marking tools and surgical items.
More Precision, Less Fuss
Without debris, noise or odour, users can add complex barcode data to a printable area as small as one square millimetre and as large as 80 millimetres. There's far better accuracy and a lot less clean-up with an MPX-95.
Other Distinguishing Features
- Diamond-tipped stylus marks silver, copper, platinum, brass, and aluminum up to 200HV
- Includes easy-to-use METAZA Studio software – DPM version features 2D symbol code creator
- Built-in laser pointer for quick and precise imprint set-up
- Automatic surface detection
- Variable data printing capabilities for applying sequential data
- Compact and fully enclosed – runs quietly and safely in any kiosk, store or lab