3D Printers and CNC Mills
From subtractive rapid prototyping, rapid manufacturing, hobby, craft and jewellery making, to producing precision medical and dental prosthetics, Roland DG desktop and benchtop milling machines enable engineers and designers to produce highly accurate, functional parts and snap-fit prototypes quickly and inexpensively from a wide range of materials and software. Roland DG’s monoFab is a revolutionary new concept in desktop fabrication tools that combines the additive capabilities of 3D printing with the subtractive capabilities of milling, giving you even more 3D design choices to bring your imagination to life.
- Benchtop CNC machine for rapid prototyping
- 5-station Automatic Tool Changer - continuous operation without stopping to change tools
- Expanded machining area - 400mm (X) x 305mm (Y) x 135mm (Z)
- Improved drive system supports dimensional stability
- Bundled with user-friendly CAM software
- Optional Rotary Axis with self-centering headstock and tailstock workpiece clamps